A large number of people like to keep their drinks cool whenever they go travelling, hiking or spending a day on the beach with their family. But, for people who want to increase their cooling power at the time of events or at any location where they possess an electric plugin, they should consider an electric cooler. It mainly works on electricity or any other power source to provide the cooling required to keep the container’s safe and cold. Here, we will provide the list of Best Electric Coolers Reviews 2019.
After doing a lot of research, here we a compiled the list of most popular electric coolers available in the market.
List of 10 Best Electric Coolers Reviews 2019
1. ARB 10800472 Fridge Freezer- 50 Quart
- Can maintain an interior temperature of 0 degrees for true in-vehicle refrigeration and freezing
- Holds up to 72 12-ounce cans, and can also accommodate a two-liter bottle of cola. Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable
An ARB Fridge Freezer is the best way to keep your beverages, as well as food, frozen and cooled on a long adventures drive, neglecting weather conditions.
The cooler can be easily used at home with a 120-Volt AC Operation or in your vehicle with the 12/24-Volt DC Operation. The 82-quart model preserves subfreezing temperatures when outdoor thermometer mentions 90degree F. It consumes 1.35amps/hour from a 12-volt power source.
It can be used with a generator or solar panel. The lid and basket can be removed easily for washing and cleaning purpose. Apart from this, the cooler provides a vast number of features.
The cabinet shell is power coated, hence, it provides great corrosion resistance. Also, handles are made up of powder-coated steel.
- Internal cabinet LED light
- Provide separate division for dairy products and fruit
- Special hinge for a quick release mechanism
- The cooler should keep the items cool, and it should not freeze them
2. Cooluli 4-liter Electric cooler and warmer
- SWITCH FROM HEATING TO COOLING: The thermoelectric system allows for easy switching from beverage cooler to food warmer! Holds up to six 12 oz. cans. Ideal size for use at home, in the nursery, office...
- AC/DC and USB ADAPTERS INCLUDED: The Cooluli Cooler & Warmer comes included with AC and DC power adapters – Easy to go from indoor 110V (AC) to car use by plugging the appliance into the car...
Cooluli electric cooler is available in various colors and styles. It is the best choice for anyone who is looking for a portable and stylish cooler. It is small in size, hence it can be kept easily carried at the office or in a spare bedroom.
The Cooluli cooler is a thermoelectric cooler and food warmer. It works on electric energy to transfer heat from one side to another. This system of cooling works without refrigeration and the cooler/warner is also proudly environmentally friendly.
The Cooluli Electric Cooler is the most affordable options available on the list. It is an excellent option for anyone who is looking for a small and space-saving cooler.
- Can be carried easily using the handle
- Sufficient for small spaces
- Available in different colors
- Contains energy-saving eco mode
- Doesn’t cool enough if the ambient temperature is high
3. Igloo 40375 Iceless Converter Cooler, 40-Quart
- Convection cooling fan circulates cold air
- Cools down to 38 degree Fahrenheit below ambient temperature
The cooler possess enough capacity to suit everyday needs and is also portable due to its light materials. The silver accessory is sleek and looks awesome. It is one of the best silent coolers available in the market due to its superior converter technology and doesn’t produce space-wasting ice. It is built to operate with either 12 or 110-volts, this suit is not suitable for 220 volts until you use a power converter/ transformer.
It consists of a 12V Orientation to plug into the car adapter. Consist of dual orientation to work as a refrigerator and also as an ice chest. The cooler cools down at 38 degrees for the best ambient temperature.
- Runs efficiently on a 12V auto plug or 110-volt electric outlet
- Plastic bottles take equal time to cool as cans
- Motor is noise-free
- One of the major flaws is its hinges. You have to upgrade it so that it can stand still
4. Koolatron Kool Kaddy Cooler, 36-Quart
- Material - Hard-sided plastic with foam insulation. Electric travel cooler/warmer with cigarette-lighter adapter
- Sits horizontally or vertically for use as chest or upright fridge , Includes removable shelf.
The Koolatran Kool Kaddy is one of the best electric coolers available in the market. It can be used vertically as an upright fridge or horizontally as a chest freezer. It consists of enough capacity to store your goods and is suitable for everyday needs. It operates smoothly on 110 volts or plugs into the car’s 12-volt power outlet.
It is build using Polypropylene, hence it is lightweight and provides more portability. It consists of a flexible design, therefore it can be used vertically or horizontally. The cooler consists of a removable shelf for a great organization and quick cleaning.
- The cooler easily reaches to the -40 degree temperature
- Lid works well, it can be opened and closed quickly
- Large space to store 12 cans of soda or 24 bottles of water
- Can be carried easily due to its hollowed grips on the sides
- The build quality is fragile and cheap
- The insulation layer is thin
5. Domestic CFX-35US 34-Quart Portable Electric Cooler
- Capacity- 32 Liters
- Rated Current (12/24V DC/120V AC) 7.0 / 3.2 / 0.72 ampere
This electric cooler is absolutely one of the best coolers available in the market. It consists of an intelligent automatic turbo cooler with a memory function. It can easily keep your food fresh because it can deep freeze up to -22 degrees Celsius. You don’t require to plug into an electric outlet as it is fully solar-powered.
Domestic understands the need of the customer, hence the cooler is available in various sizes. It is available in 26, 34, 38, 46, 61, and 94.5 litres. It can be carried easily, and it is sufficient with reinforced corners and solid details which gives it a slim and cutting-edge look. The hinges are constructed using stainless steel and have solid linings. The awesome solid cooler can endure long-term use and heavy loads. Also, you can control and monitor with the help of a Wi-Fi app.
It possesses detachable carrying handles which can be folded to save a lot of space. Also, it consists of a USB port which enables to charge small electronic gadgets.
- It contains USB ports which can be used to charge small devices
- Both AC and DC cords are available
- Construction is cooler is awesome
- Price of the cooler is high
6. Wagan EL6224 24-Liter Cooler
- Functions as a Cooler or a Warmer ; Cord length: 7.5 feet
- Capacity: 24L/27 Cans; Dimensions LxWxH (internal approx): 11 x 8 x 12
The cooler consist of a regular chest cooler design with a swinging plastic handle which runs across the length of the cooler above the lid. During cleaning, you can remove the lid. The Wagan EL6224 consists of a thermoelectric cooling to cool the food and beverages up to -32 degrees Fahrenheit below the surrounding room temperature, and it can achieve this within half an hour. Its thermoelectric system removes the need for any refrigerants which are harmful to the environment. Also, it can heat food to 140 degrees Fahrenheit or 60 degrees Celsius.
The Wagan EL6224 utilizes 12-volt power input with a power consumption of 40 watts. You can attach it to the vehicle’s cigarette lighter terminal with the help of 7-foot long power cord. Using an external power adapter, you can easily plug this cooler/ heater into an AC power source.
Its internal size is 11 x 16 x 16.5 and weighs about 9.75 pounds. It can easily store four 2-litre soda bottles or 27 12-ounce cans inside its 24 internal space. Its external dimensions are 8.5 x 8.5 x 12.5.
- Handle quality is awesome and can be carried easily
- Simple and Effective to use
- It can store 4 two-litre bottles or 27 12-ounce cans
- Keeps the content cool even in extremely hot conditions
- An additional AC adapter needs to be purchased separately
- It is noisy
7. Igloo 40369 Iceless Thermoelectric Cooler
- Cools without ice and leaves you more room for food and drinks
- Ergonomic design features a curved back that comfortably hugs your side while carrying
The Igloo Iceless Thermoelectric Cooler uses thermoelectric technology to cool all food and beverages without any need for compressors and refrigerants. Its plastic body design consists of quick pick up handles and a swing handle on its top. Its internal storage capacity is 28 quarts or 26.5 litres and handles cooling of 32 12-ounce cans of beverages down to 36 degrees Fahrenheit below the ambient temperature. Its brushless motor and convection fan distribute air even inside the storage space.
The cooler can be easily connected to the cigarette lighter box of any car via an 8-foot power cable. Its external dimensions are 18.19″ L x 13.13″ W x 15.5″ D and weighs around 10 pounds. It is one of the most lightweight coolers available in the market. However, similar to other cooler products, the base product doesn’t possess the required AC adapter/ converter.
- It is the firmest cooler available on the list
- The motor is brushless and is also silent
- The cooler doesn’t possess feature to warm your food
- It is expensive as compared to other coolers in this price range
- The lid is heavier as compared to the size
8. Koolatron 18 qt. Thermoelectric Cooler
- Slim, compact design is ideal for minivans, SUVs, or small cars. Material : Plastic, hard-sided. Folding handle.
- Uses 12 Volts power to cool or warm drinks and food. Material : Plastic, hard-sided. Folding handle. Can also plug the P20 Compact Cooler into any standard outlet in your home, cottage or hotel with...
The Koolatron P-20 is a small 12V cooler which is built mainly for tight spaces between and behind the seats of cars, van or trucks. It works correctly when you connect it with vehicle’s cigarette lighter or electronic port. Due to this slim design, it can be placed easily in small areas, cottages, homes, cars, etc.
It is constructed using solid hard-sided plastic and includes both the properties, warming, and cooling.
The lid is latch-less and can be easily opened with one-hand. The foldable handle is good for portability and preserves space during storage. It is the best cooler for on-the-go family trips.
Some of the other features are an interior fan, light storage spot, and a unique cord wrap. It also includes an AC Adapter so that you can plug it into a hotel, motel or home.
Food can be preserved until 40 degrees colder than the ambient temperature. Its food can be kept hot up to 130degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler possesses the 18-quart capacity, and it can hold 23 12-ounce cans.
- Compact design is suitable for small cars, SUVs, and minivans
- It is multipurpose cooler, can be utilized to cool or warm food and drinks
- It’s one of its kind and lightweight
- The handle is somewhat fragile, carry it with care
- The interior walls slope is inward, hence it reduces the size of the cooler
9. Domestic CFX 65DZW 12v Electric Powered Portable Cooler, Fridge Freezer
- NO ICE NEEDED - Except making ice for drinks! 106 Can/53l Capacity, dual zone cooling compartment. Dimensions: 22" H x 28.5" W x 17.9" D. Enjoy 60% more storage capacity in the same exterior space!...
- DEEP FREEZE - High performance compressor reaches –7 °F (–22 °C) with minimal energy consumption.
Domestic Dual Zone is one of the best electric cooler available in the market. It keeps your food at just the right temperature very seriously. It consists of two separate compartments for chilling and freezing. Apart from this, it also includes an optional app to monitor and control it.
It provides Deep Freeze, in which its high-performance compressor reaches to -7degree F with very low energy consumption.
- It is best cooler for travelling and camping
- It contains USB ports, hence you can charge your electronic gadgets
- Both AC and DC adapters are included
- The size of the cooler is too big to carry from one place to another
10. Coleman PowerChill Hot/Cold Portable Thermoelectric Cooler, 40 Quart
- Cold thermoelectric cooler keeps food items at an optimal temperature
- Keeps contents up to 40 degrees colder than the surrounding temperature
Coleman is yet another favorite brand among thermoelectric cooler. They possess only a few of the thermoelectric coolers, mainly two coolers. Both the coolers have a 40-quart structure. The Coleman Powerchill is available in the cooling version and also in the cooling/ heating version.
Using the Coleman Powerchill Thermoelectric cooler, you can take a benefit of a 40 degrees drop in internal temperature. Moreover, you can also buy a version which supporting heating, you will observe 40 degrees potential temperatures as well.
The overall design of the Coleman Powerchill series is fantastic. The external color and design is just right and mixes well with the most vehicle settings. This might not be an issue for anyone who is looking for a temporary solution however it will be an issue for a person who wants to make a permanent fixture in their car or RV.
- It keeps the food cold even in bad weather conditions
- It contains plenty for space to store foods and beverages
- The motor is noisy when used for DC
- Unplugged it when it is cool from outside, otherwise it will freeze all the items inside
Essential factors for selecting the best electric coolers
Our list of coolers consists of all the top models available in the industry. We have considered a lot of essential factors in ranking the best electric coolers available in the market. Here they are:
Efficiency is the most important factor while selecting the best electric cooler available in the market. Depending on this, you can estimate how well a cooler can perform everyday tasks and also how well they can manage maximum capacity.
The most suitable way to check whether the brand is honest in providing the temperatures is by loading the cooler until only a tiny space is left. A lot of coolers are not providing the desired temperature cooling, hence they were removed from the list.
Features are the most important things for ranking the list, hence a USB powered cooler tops our list. Models which provide desired temperature cooling are ranking top in our list. Also, any cooler which provides additional temperature, it tops our list.
Electronic coolers don’t get major updates every year, hence coolers with unique features top our list. The incredible part is that coolers with USB possess a lot of amazing features as compared to others.
Power options are also one of the most important factors while selecting the best electric coolers. Most of the products listed above are 12v adapter. Here, we have firstly opted for models which provide multiple adapters and then we have listed products with simple adapters.
First of all, an initial adapter is included, then getting access to the converters was not a big deal. But, if the code is too short, then you will face a lot of issues to extend it. Detachable power cords are best, hence we have given these coolers first preference.
The most challenging thing is to rank the coolers on the list was their capacity to preserve a stable temperature. We checked how all the models could sustain their best temperature with a -5 degree difference.
The coolers which were able to maintain the temperature were the ones which can handle severe changes in the outside temperature without much to do with the effect on what was inside. Several coolers pass the test up to some level, while the one which passed the test fully are recorded on the top of the list. All the users who are planning for long trips should prefer any of the top 5 coolers listed above.
Ranking the top coolers based on size was a little out of scope, we couldn’t rank a cooler based on its size. Everyone’s requirement for size is different, hence one can select a model as per his/ her requirement.
Instead of focusing on the size of the cooler, we decided to focus on its design and how well it can take advantage of the room it provides.
By this experiment, some of the small coolers handled their open space better than large coolers. While there are some medium coolers which consist of more usable space as compared to large coolers. Later, exact measurements of all the coolers have made a lot of difference, hence we eliminated a lot of small and large coolers from the list.
Apart from this, an electric cooler can hurt the battery of a car which isn’t running, hence we decided to pay close attention to the power usage. Products which consumed the lowest amount of power while maintaining the temperature were preferred first.
These coolers performed well on any battery, also on weak vehicles. It also allowed some of the USB models to move ahead in the list if they possess power consumption at the same level as the non-USB model.
How perfectly a lid is sealed is something we did consider, and while doing this, a lot of good coolers were removed from the list. Leaks in coolers resulted in sudden removal from the list.
Most of the coolers have to prove themselves that their temperature didn’t drop easily when they are opened or closed. A little temperature drop is okay, but when it is instant, that means there is some problem with sealing. Also, we checked how well the cooler smell when it is closed.
If you are camping with an electric cooler, then having the odor of food in the air will invite a lot of unknown creatures. Branding is something we always look after.
Branding depends on customer service, satisfaction, warranty, and the past success of the company. Apart from this, we also checked how well the process of returning a product is.
The last thing which we looked up to was heating power, which is somewhat not so important. Not even a single model in the list has given the desired output. We check the quality of heat, the most important thing was how long it could sustain the keep the items warm in the cooler. Hence, coolers with less heat lose their positions and coolers with more heat moved upwards.
Important Maintenance Tips
If you have purchased the thermoelectric cooler, then you absolutely know about the cost of the cooler. Also, no one can deny that it is the most expensive electric device which you will ever buy, it is safe to consider that once you have bought one, you want to utilize it for maximum time.
One of the best ways by which your electric cooler will work properly is by merely following the maintenance tips given below. But, it is obvious that electric coolers are not meant to last longer as compared to the refrigerator, however maintaining them will surely expend its time.
Go through the operator manual
It begins with reading the user manual. Only a few people take the time to read the user manual. Due to this, a lot of people forgot to claim their warranty.
A large number of manufacturers will provide you with the original packaging so that you can claim your warranty. Please keep proof of receipt and warranty card at a safe place to claim your warranty. Also, you should keep the packaging as it will be useful when you are moving cooler or giving it for repair.
Operator manuals are formed so that you can check how you should maintain your electric cooler. User manual highlights how to use a cooler. Using user manual, you will be able to solve various issues instantly.
Install in an open space
Your cooler should be stored in a place which is well ventilated. One more thing, it should not be stored in direct sunlight. To put the food inside the unit, please make sure that it cools down enough before you keep it inside the cooler. Lastly, the lid seal should be cleaned from time to time.
Firstly, the device should be unplugged from the power source. Since the device is used for storing food, the best practice is to keep it clean from the interior as well as exterior. Never clean the cooler using harsh cleaning agents or objects as they can damage it.
Use the cooler safely and securely
Each time you use cooler, make sure that the plug and power source is dry. Also, never keep the cooler near devices like heaters, gas oven, etc. devices which can become the cause of overheating.
Never use a Damaged Cooler
If you check the device and found that it is visibly damaged, don’t operate it. If there are any issues with your device, don’t repair it by yourself, unless you have the proper knowledge to fix it. If the device is not repaired correctly, it could become risky.
Time to buy a new one
As mentioned earlier, thermoelectric coolers last for a particular interval of time. Hence, the best practice is to get rid of a cooler when it shows a lot of problems.
The issue with trying to replace one part after another is that you will end up buying one part after another without solving the main problem. This is the main reason to consider the lifespan of a cooler instead of replacing the parts of it.
Before buying any cooler, please check the lifespan of a unit, check the warranty while purchasing the cooler. The total time of the warranty can be a sign of the manufacturer of the product. Avoid product which has a warranty of fewer than 90 days. A great thermoelectric cooler has a minimum warranty of 1 year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we will provide you with answers about the most frequently asked questions:
1. How much storage do you need?
There are wide number of sizes available in the electric coolers. Generally, electric coolers possess less size as compared to some traditional coolers. When you browse on the internet, you will find that electric coolers are available in sizes up to a hundred quarts. This much size is enough to store your food and beverages for a group. You will not find an iceless cooler up to this much size, hence if you require this much storage, then you have to opt for refrigerator or conventional cooler.
2. What is the ideal size of a cooler?
When you search a cooler based on its size, you shorten the list significantly. Small size cooler falls under 7.5-18 quarts size, and it will work fine for ice or drinks. Medium size cooler has a size around 21-36 quarts, and it can store drinks, food, and snacks. Large size cooler has size about 45 quarts and above in which you can store a lot of stuff. Select the cooler size as per your needs. Whenever you have confusion, always go for a medium size cooler.
3. Do you possess a power source?
It is one of the most important things. A thermoelectric cooler without power is equal to a box. These coolers don’t operate unless and until you plug them. Moreover, all the coolers are required to be plugged in a 12V power supply. This means if you are visiting a place which doesn’t have or power source or power source other 12V then you have to look at other option or buy a power converter.
4. How powerful is the warming function?
The heating function given in the coolers will not fully cook the food, hence you will not be able to convert it to portable stovetops. Electric coolers provide the same amount of warmth just as a warm-low setting on a stove.
Some great coolers will allow you to cook eggs, but not expect that a cooler to provide heat for an extended period of time. However, you can rely on it for small things such as when drinks to be at a specific temperature for long periods of time.
5. Do all the coolers possess adapters?
Not all the coolers possess, and this can be a huge issue if you have never purchased one. Before buying, please check whether the package comes with adapter or not. Here we are not talking about a standard adapter of 12V, but instead, the converter which makes it useful in a regular outlet. If your car provides an option to switch to a regular outlet, then it’s excellent. But even if the model consists of an adapter, you can buy a 12-volt car adapter to ac adapter. Lastly, please make sure that the converter is compatible with your current electronic cooler.
6. How movable you will be?
This question arises, as you will be in a constant need for a power source. If you any plans for hiking, biking, kayaking, trekking, or any activity which involves moving a lot then iceless cooler is most likely not for you. The main issue is, the cooler needs to be plugged in with the power source wherever you go.
7. Do all the coolers consist of USB ports?
No. Coolers which possess USB ports are, and they are useful in many ways. There are a lot of USB devices which could be useful for regular ports. The most essential use could be to charge phones, tablets, or any other device which can handle the power output. There are a wide number of electronics which are powered by it. Your electric cooler can become an indispensable tool when you are away from home.
8. Availability of ice for the cooler?
Here, if you are going to keep a small amount of ice, then thermo-cooler can be a great investment. It removes the pain of following down and replacing ice of the tray.
9. Can you use Electric coolers as permanent solutions?
Yes, you can, but it’s not feasible. The main reason is, the cooler won’t cool things like a refrigerator. You will not be fulfilled by the size of the cooler as the largest can’t be compared with a full-time freezer. Suppose you want to use it as a mini-freeze, then also mini-freeze wins the race. A mini-freeze cools quickly and offers a small-portion dedicated to freezing. They also consist of good shelving, spacing, and overall size.
10. Is there any ideal temperature of the cooler?
You will require a cooler which can minimum handle 40 degrees Fahrenheit below the outside temperature. This much temperature is enough to keep all the things in a cooler at a comfortable temperature even if it is plugged to the power source. Electric coolers maintain a stable temperature when they are sealed out, hence you don’t need to worry about a sudden decrease in the temperature.
11. Where I have to plug the cooler?
Based on the model, you can plug the cooler into a wall, or in a regular 12V outlet in the car. While using cooler with a 12V outlet, it will directly work with any converter. Hence, when you are running it with a hub or socket extender, there will be the same output. The power consumption for a cooler will not be too high as compared to the conventional device, however, it won’t be too low also. It is absolutely true that a large cooler will consume more power, but it will not be that much high that your car or truck can’t handle.
12. How reliable are electric coolers?
It depends upon what purpose you are purchasing the cooler. If you think that it will be able to freeze items for a long time, then you are absolutely wrong. Second, if you are purchasing it for heating function, then you are buying for a wrong purpose. It also helps to maintain hot food warm till the time you reach the destination. When you utilize all the features of coolers properly, it is the most reliable product available in the market.
13. Can 12V coolers Damage your battery?
When the car is running, there will not be an issue. You need to be careful when you operate electric cooler using a car battery when the vehicle is not running. This applies to all 12V items and not just a cooler. Several users say that a cooler can function for 3 hours using a car battery when it’s not running. By doing this at a specific point, you will fully drain your car battery if you’re sending all the power to the cooler and not using anything for the car. Be cautious about how you are using your 12V object powered by a non-moving vehicle.
14. Without power how long a cooler will stay cool?
If your cooler remains sealed and isn’t open for a long time, then it will keep things cool for a long time. Similar to a refrigerator, the more you open it when it’s not actively cooling, more the temperature reduces. Most of the electric coolers possess the best sealing elements to keep your items cool and fresh. You should also keep this thing in mind when it is sealed, it will take some time to reach the ideal temperature. If cooler consists of more items, then cooler may take half an hr to reach the ideal temperature.
15. Will it fit in surround spaces?
You can keep cooler in surround spaces, however, please ensure that they possess breathing room. As it is an electronic device, it will emit heat when operated. From this, we can say that it takes a lot of effort to maintain a good temperature. If the cooler is kept at an extremely tight place, then it will take double time to stay cool. Hence you are using a lot of time and energy to keep the contents cool. Outside temperature depicts how well an electric cooler performs.
We hope that you liked the Best Electric Coolers Reviews 2019. You can purchase any of the coolers from the above list as per your needs. All the coolers possess the potential to keep your food and beverages cool.
Lastly, don’t forget to share it with your friends and followers.
- 1 List of 10 Best Electric Coolers Reviews 2019
- 1.1 1. ARB 10800472 Fridge Freezer- 50 Quart
- 1.2 2. Cooluli 4-liter Electric cooler and warmer
- 1.3 3. Igloo 40375 Iceless Converter Cooler, 40-Quart
- 1.4 4. Koolatron Kool Kaddy Cooler, 36-Quart
- 1.5 5. Domestic CFX-35US 34-Quart Portable Electric Cooler
- 1.6 6. Wagan EL6224 24-Liter Cooler
- 1.7 7. Igloo 40369 Iceless Thermoelectric Cooler
- 1.8 8. Koolatron 18 qt. Thermoelectric Cooler
- 1.9 9. Domestic CFX 65DZW 12v Electric Powered Portable Cooler, Fridge Freezer
- 1.10 10. Coleman PowerChill Hot/Cold Portable Thermoelectric Cooler, 40 Quart
- 1.11 Essential factors for selecting the best electric coolers
- 1.12 Efficiency
- 1.13 Power Options
- 1.14 Size
- 1.15 Lid Sealing
- 1.16 Heating Power
- 1.17 Important Maintenance Tips
- 1.18 Go through the operator manual
- 1.19 Install in an open space
- 1.20 Cleaning
- 1.21 Use the cooler safely and securely
- 1.22 Never use a Damaged Cooler
- 1.23 Time to buy a new one
- 1.24 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.24.1 1. How much storage do you need?
- 1.24.2 2. What is the ideal size of a cooler?
- 1.24.3 3. Do you possess a power source?
- 1.24.4 4. How powerful is the warming function?
- 1.24.5 5. Do all the coolers possess adapters?
- 1.24.6 6. How movable you will be?
- 1.24.7 7. Do all the coolers consist of USB ports?
- 1.24.8 8. Availability of ice for the cooler?
- 1.24.9 9. Can you use Electric coolers as permanent solutions?
- 1.24.10 10. Is there any ideal temperature of the cooler?
- 1.24.11 11. Where I have to plug the cooler?
- 1.24.12 12. How reliable are electric coolers?
- 1.24.13 13. Can 12V coolers Damage your battery?
- 1.24.14 14. Without power how long a cooler will stay cool?
- 1.24.15 15. Will it fit in surround spaces?
- 1.25 Conclusion