Top 10+ Best Fireproof Safes 2019 – REVIEWED & RATED FOR QUALITY: It is very much important to keep all of your documents as well as prestigious things secure, however, very few people, have planned for emergencies such as fires and floods. Hence, investing in a fireproof document safe is a smart move. These are specially built in a way to protect your priceless items such as photos, important documents, and also goods such as heirloom jewellery.
Before purchasing a fireproof safe, you will have to consider a lot of things such as the size, theft protection, water protection, lock system, etc. In order to resolve your issue, first of all, we will provide the list of the best fireproof safe box available in the market. After this, we will provide your important factors which will help you to choose the best fireproof safe as per your need. Lastly, we will provide answers to the frequently asked questions about fireproof safes.
Top 10+ Best Fireproof Safes 2019 – Reviews
1. First Alert Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe
- Digital safe protects valuables from fire, water, and theft
- 1.31 cubic feet capacity offers plenty of storage space for files, electronics, and more, Pry-resistant concealed hinges deter thieves and resist crowbar entry
First Alert 2092DF waterproof fire safe is the best home safe. It is absolutely secure for any type of valuable things as it is equipped with fire and water resistant materials and anti-burglary security measures. It holds sufficient space in your house. Its 1.3-cubic-foot interior is suitable for a small laptop.
- It consists of the Waterproof seal and bolt technology which keeps it safe from fire and water. The device is fire and water resistant with the warranty intact after bolting it to the floor.
- Spy-proof hidden hinges and four live looking door bolts provide extra security against burglars.
- It offers 1.3-cubic storage space with a removable and adjustable shelf.
- Backlit digital keypad with an emergency override feature allows you to instantly access the safe in an emergency.
- Consists of high-quality steel, cement, and ABS plastic construction
- Waterproof even when it is fully submerged
- Handle and wheels option for portability
- Big enough space to store a small laptop
- Moisture absorbing pad to stop condensation
- 5-Year warranty, even when it is bolted to the floor
- Hard to operate digital lock code
- Users have a complaint about the digital lock being unstable
2. First Alert 2030F Fire and Water Safe
- Fire-resistant safe withstands temperatures of 1,550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof seal keeps contents dry even when safe is submerged
It is one of the best security safes to keep your goods protected up to 1,550 degrees Fahrenheit for around 30 minutes. Even if it is fully submerged in water, it keeps all the things dry due to its waterproof seal. It consists of a special clamping style latch and key, which keeps it safe from robbers as well. It is lightweight with just 28 pounds and it is suitable to store 8-1/2-by-11-Inch letter-sized documents and hold them flat. But, if you want to keep bigger objects, then go for another product.
- Waterproof safe, normal for storing valuables such as documents or digital media such as USB flash drives and DVDs.
- It is bigger in size, hence can easily handle all of your documents.
- It withholds temperatures of 1,550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes.
- Safe is fire-resistant, and it can withstand 1550degree F up to 30 minutes
- Can easily store letter size documents
- Waterproof even when it is fully submerged
- It doesn’t consist of a handle
- It is a bit heavy safe
3. Stack-On Large Personal Safe with Electronic Lock
- Includes a removable shelf
- Foam padded bottom and shelves
Stack-On PS-515 large personal safe is one of the best safe you can have for your home. It is fully-reasonable, medium-sized, theft-proof safe for your home if you’re don’t want a fire or water protection. The upside doesn’t have fire resistance, as there is less risk of compression.
It is suitable for keeping small items such as documents, and smaller weapons. The lock times is out after three attempts, hence it is a great option to store medication, guns, or any other items you want to keep away from your kids.
- Hidden hinges and two live-action steel locking bolts
- Spy-resistant, strong steel door
- It has padded bottom and shelf
- Easy to operate the electronic lock
- Consists of low battery warning light and override key
- Predrilled holes to fix to floor or wall easily
- Small size to fit in any place
- Doesn’t offer water resistance
- Doesn’t provide fire resistance
4. SentrySafe Fire and Water Safe
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during...
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood. Protect tablets, phones, external hard drives, memory cards, USB...
SentrySafe SFW123DSB combination fire safe is essential for the homeowner. It provides fire and water protection. It also consists of a wonderful interior which is impressive. This safe is capable to stop burglars from making a quick getaway, and it can also bolt to your floor for more security. But, its fireproof technology builds condensation over time. Due to this, we suggest you keep a dehumidifier accessory if you want to store photos, gun or videotapes. Interior is sufficient enough to store such items if needed.
- Large 1.2 cubic-foot interior with inbuilt shelving and door pocket
- Provides fire, water and theft protection
- Bolt-down hardware
- Spy-resistant hinge bar and 4 one-inch locking bolts
- Durable steel planting and theft-hinderance features
- UL classification to withstand fire for one hr, upto 1700degree F
- One-hour fire protection for electronic devices upto 1700degree F
- Safe is ETL verified providing 24 hours of protection in water upto 8 inches
- If it gets damaged by fire or water, it includes replacement
- The handle is made up of plastic
- Condensation issues occur due to fire-resistant materials
- One-year limited warranty
5. SentrySafe 500 Fire Safe Box
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect small documents and small valuables from fire
- Fire safe box is ETL Verified to protect CDs, DVDs, and USBs from fire damage
This is yet another amazing option for compact fire safe. Its interior dimensions measure 3.8 in. H x 9.7 in. W x 7.3 in. D, hence it can easily fit things such as jewellery, passport, USB drives, and memory sticks well. The box is capable to handle 1,500 degrees of heat for about half an hour, and is fully portable as it weighs only 11.6 pounds.
If you are searching for a box which is cheap with great features, then you should go for this.
- It provides privacy key lock to keep all the unwanted viewers away and prevent lid to open in case of fire
- Can be carried easily because of carrying grips
- Because of its small size, it can be fitted easily anywhere
- Safe is UL classified. Hence it can withstand 1550degree F
- Handy, carrying grips help in transportation in portability
- Offers water resistance
- Suitable for keeping personal documents
- Not specially build for security
- Will not protect digital media
6. Honeywell 6104 Fire Resistant Steel Security Box
- CASH MANAGEMENT - Protect your most valuable possessions and electronics, from theft and tampering with Honeywell cash management products. With options of key locks and digital locks, protect your...
- FEATURES - The Honeywell 6104 security box’s concealed hinge keeps your small valuables protected from users by preventing prying of the door. This box includes a foam padded floor mat and is built...
If you are looking for a great fire safe at a low price, then a lot of fire safe’s are available in the market. Out of which, Honeywell 6104 will fulfil all of your needs at a reasonable price. It consists of fire-resistant insulation in a double steel wall construction. It is small in size, however, it is big enough to store all of your important things such as the smartphone and passport.
It is lightweight but secure enough to store various valuables. However, some people have left negative reviews, saying that it is too small to store letter-size documents. Hence, you have to fold the documents and then store in it. Thus, if you are planning to use it for the legal papers, then this is probably not best for you.
- It comes with two entry keys and it is protected by the one-year limited warranty
- It hidden hinges keeps all of your goods protected from users by preventing spying on the door
- It is best suited for storing small things such as jewellery, passports, and photos
- Build quality is solid
- Can store documents and your jewellery
- Resists water and fire both
- Lightweight hence can be carried easily from one place to another
- Doesn’t possess enough space inside
- Some users report that lock is weak
7. First Alert 2011F Fire Chest, 0.17 Cubic Foot
- Fire-resistant safe keeps your valuable documents and electronics secure
- Withstands external temperatures of up to 1550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
If you don’t possess enough space to keep fire safe, then go for this. The box has a storage capacity of 0.17 cubic feet and weighs only 14 pounds. It is small but capable enough to secure various important things such as USB drives, jewellery, and passports. It’s secure from robbers with a clamping-style lock and two keys, it can also endure fires with temperatures up to 1,550 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
As per reviews, a user said that it is very small and can be carried easily anywhere. The box is good if you want to carry it easily on your way out the door in an emergency.
- The box is easily portable
- It can protect digital media such as CDs, DVDs, memory sticks, and external hard disks
- It consists of a key lock
- Great value for money
- Lightweight hence can be carried easily
- Solid build quality
- Normal for storing documents
- Withstand heat up to 1550 degrees F up to 30 minutes
- The key quality is weak
- Limited storage space
8. First Alert 3031F Deluxe Locking Steel Security Box
- Steel construction with durable powder coat finish
- Insulated double steel walls
It is a simple and safe box designed to provide safe storage for cash and some other essential valuations. The box is absolutely secure along with fire retardant insulation. It is best for your everyday needs.
It consists of fire retardant insulation which protects from any kind of fire and theft. It is combined with a floor mat to prevent from scratching and can be carried anywhere easily. The box is light in weight, hence you can carry with you anywhere. Steel Security Box provides good security and protection at an affordable price.
- It offers insulated double steel walls for more protection
- Lock system with two entry keys
- A suitable carrying handle to carry it anywhere
- Solid construction
- Consist of 2 Keys
- Standard compact size leaves a small footprint
- Big enough to store all of your personal documents
- The lock may jam after using it for sometime
- The metal used for the box is somewhat thin
9. SentrySafe 0.28 CF Medium
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents, small valuables, DVDs, and USBs from fire
- Waterproof box is ETL Verified for 72 hours of water submersion offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
The SentrySafe Fire-Safe, Waterproof Fire Resistant Chest, 0.28 Cubic Feet, Medium, CHW20221 is very simple, eloquent and true. It consists of a great handle, hence you can carry the box easily.
The box has a great interior and it can easily store A4 size paper. The box can also protect against the flood.
- It can withstand fire endurance up to 1550 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. It can protect your documents and small gadgets.
- It also provides a tubular key lock for more security and to stop the lid from opening in case of fire. It consists of 2 keys.
- The safe box can protect all of your digital media and other goods from fire and flood easily.
- The box consists of a convenient handle to carry it easily.
- Very heavy (Can’t be moved by a single person)
- Awesome build quality
- Easy to open and close
- Fireproof and waterproof
- Handles for convenience
- Very heavy (Difficult to move quickly in case of emergency)
- Size is not sufficient enough
10. SureSeal by FireKing SS104-A
- Designed to meet the security needs of today's consumer
- Protects CDs/DVDs, flash drives, portable hard drives and other valuable items from fire and water damage
SureSeal is one of the best fire safe available in the market. There are various small fireproof safes available in the market. But, this safe is a little bigger as compared to other available in the market. With the help of large size safe, you can easily store your legal-size documents.
Apart from being fireproof, the safe is also waterproof. It can handle the water for a maximum of 48 hours. Its shape looks similar to brick but it is fully secure.
- Designed in a way to meet modern consumer needs
- Can easily store letter and legal file-size documents
- It consists of dual compression latches and one handle so that you can carry it easily
- Good fire rating
- Can easily store legal size documents
- Offers 7-year warranty against defects
- Dual compression latch for more security
- 48-hours of water protection
- The key lock is plain
- It is heavy
Criteria used for selecting the Best Fireproof Safes
The main reason for purchasing a fire safe is to keep your valuable goods safe. As per the consumer reports, one out of 4 people in the United States experiences a kind of fire which requires the help of the fire department. These kind of incident are a risk to life and your valuables. Hence, you should always protect your valuables from such fire.
One of the important things to note is, not all fireproof safes give protection against fire. Hence, you should check the features of safe properly before purchasing it. One more important factor that matter before selecting a fireproof safe is how long a safe will be exposed to fire.
In most of the cases, you will require a safe which offers a minimum of 30 minutes of protection from a fire. However, you can easily find a safe which can withstand fire for more hours, if you are willing to pay for it. You should consider the time rating on what kind of valuables you are putting in it and how long it could be exposed to fire. If you want to stay out of caution, then go with the safe which can withstand fire for long hours.
One other important factor to consider here is the internal temperature. Safes are built in a way to not exceed specific temperature when exposed to fire for a particular interval of time. For instance, a 350F safe for 30 minutes will remain still until 30 minutes, after which its temperature will rise.
You should note that most people cook their food at 350F, hence anything which can’t be survived in the oven should not be kept in safe. A 350F safe is good for storing valuables such as paper documents. But, if you want to store computer accessories such as hard disk and DVD, then you should go for a safe which doesn’t exceed 125F. If you are unaware of this, then you should do extensive research on the safe and then purchase it.
Certain times, you don’t require high protection against fire, hence you should think about what you are going to put in safe before purchasing a safe. Higher the fire rating, higher the cost of the safe. If you don’t have valuable items then you don’t require safe with a higher rating. Hence, you should use money as per your needs.
For instance, if you want to protect your passport, birth certificate, and social security card against fire, then it is not a good idea as all these things can be replaced by contacting proper government agencies. However, it is not easy to get back these documents, but the main point here is you don’t require a solid safe for keeping these documents.
Fire protection is the main reason, why people are buying a fireproof safe. All fireproof safes are rated based on how much interior temperature they can withstand for a particular period of time. The lower the temperature, the longer the safe can withstand the fire. Hence, if you want more fire protection then you have to pay more, hence you should think twice what you are putting in safe and when you are purchasing one.
Protection against robbery is the reason why most people want to store their valuables. If you’re thinking to store vital documents or any other valuables in your safe, then you should consider how much effort will be required for someone who wants to steal or break it. Safes have ratings as per the burglar resistance. Hence, you should think about how protected your goods will be when they are kept inside the safe.
When you are selecting a safe, please check the security rating of the safe. Security ratings provide valuable guidelines such as how important will it be for anyone to steal or break the safe. For instance, an RSC rating means that it has passed a test where it can’t be attacked for 5 minutes. A safe having TRTL-30X6 rating can protect your items from anyone using a torch on safe for 30 minutes on all the sides of the safe. In simple words, more the security rating, more difficult it will be for anyone to steal or break the safe.
Unfortunately, most of the safes don’t have proper security rating. For instance, if a safe possess a TL rating, ignore rating for some time, you don’t know how it will protect in case of robbery. An RSC rating claims that it can protect safe for 5 minutes, but does it mentions that it keeps your safe secure or not.
One important point to keep in mind is protection against fire is not equal to protection against theft. Please note that fireproof safes can be broken and stolen. Hence, treat fire and theft as different entities. One thing to keep in mind is, heavier the safe, more difficult to steal it. If you are too much worried about protection, then purchase a safe with more weight, as it will be difficult for one person to carry it.
You should also check whether safe bolts into the floor or not. Safes which can be bolt into the floor are difficult to steal as thief faces struggle to deal with the bolts. You might also have seen the bolts that compound with your walls. These are known as wall safes as they are kept between the walls and bolted to them. Wall safes are less secure as compared to floor safes.
One more important thing to keep in mind is the door of the safe. A safe which consists of thick and heavy door including strong lock and hinges will be difficult to break as compared to one with safe which has a weak door. The combination of the safe should be difficult to guess by which people will not have access to the safe by just easily guessing the combination of the lock code.
Anytime, you are looking for theft protection, you should consider how much effort will be needed to break or steal the safe in less than 30 minutes. Most robbers will try to rob a home as fast as possible in fear of getting caught. If your safe is difficult to find and also carry, then is mostly to be ignored by the robbers due to lack of time. Protection against theft is the most important reason while people purchase safe.
The main reason to check this factor is that water is the substance which helps to overcome fire. Various offices and buildings possess fire sprinklers, hence it will not be useful if your documents are only protected from fire and not water. By chance, water reaches the safe through leaky pipes or roof. Hence, you should consider a safe which protects from both, fire & water.
Several safes are sold as the water-resistant safes and these might also have a verification system which proves that the safes meet the demand for water resistance. These safes are put on a condition to withstand the flood, a fire sprinkler or broken water pipe. Hence you can feel assured as these safes have passed the appropriate testing and proven to protect from the water damage.
While it will not always be mentioned that safe is protecting against water. In this case, you can always try to test yourself to check whether safe protect your goods. One best way to do this is by keeping a lawn sprinkler. For this, forcefully put the safe under the sprinkler. You can direct water to the safe and run it for 30 minutes or an hr. After some interval of time, you can switch off the sprinkler and open safe to check what looks like inside. If safe is dry, then it is water resistant.
If you want to activate a broken pipe, then you should separate the sprinkler from a garden hose and then switch it by which it pours water directly on the safe. Then, you can allow this for a minimum of 30 minutes to check if the safe can withstand a broken pipe. If safe remains dry after this experiment, then you can say that it protects from broken pipe also.
There is still no guarantee whether the safe will fully protect your goods against water or not. For instance, these test doesn’t take into account the volume or the water pressure of the fire sprinkler or a broken pipe. Hence you are doing testing in only one situation. Moreover, none of the tests would account for a safe getting sprinkled directly or indirectly by a fire hose hence you should also consider this point while checking if it’s water resistant or not. It is also viable that safe fails both the tests.
In case you are still not sure or you are not confident how your safe will protect against water, then you can buy a waterproof box and then keep that box in safe. The main goal is to first keep all items in the waterproof box and then keep that box into the safe. Now, you should rest assured if the safe is able to protect your goods from water damage as you have transferred the duty to the waterproof container as well. This idea will mainly work for large safes where you have more room however you should be able to find waterproof containers which will work for small safes as well.
Before purchasing any safe, you should always think about how it will protect against water. Fireproof safes are mainly disclosed to water from different sources such as the fire department or broken pipe at home. One other source can be a sprinkler system if it present in the building. By any means, you make sure that items which shouldn’t be exposed to water are not exposed to water. You can prevent goods by buying a waterproof safe or by keeping a waterproof box inside the safe.
Size and Capacity
The internal storage capacity of a safe is very much important. You should constantly check that safe is big enough for your goods or else it will not be useful. Safes are available in different sizes and shapes, thus a large safe will be more expensive. You need a small safe if you want to protect it from the robbery. So there are the essential reasons due to which you have to think about size and capacity before buying a safe.
First of all, some items can be easily kept in the small safe such as passport, jewelry, photos, identity documents, and business documents. While big items such as hunting rifles, or guns you need a big safe. Guns should always be stored in safe if you have children in the house so that they don’t think that guns are toys.
At the time of purchasing a safe, you will have to think of safe based on what you are putting into the safe. A wall safe should be small as it is to be adjusted between the wall pins. This type of safe can’t be too large or too heavy because it may bring down your wall or force you to modify wall as per requirement. While wall safes can be hidden simply due to which they are useful. If your goal is to hide a safe, then you should buy small safe which you can hide in the basement or in the cabinet. You should never store safe at a place which can be guessed easily such as a master bedroom or a basement.
Apart from this, you can also buy a large safe. There are some important reasons to select large safe despite people can easily find it. One main thing, it will have big internal storage. This means you will be able to keep a wide number of things such as a full stack of documents related to home or business. You can also use safe to keep valuable paintings, family portraits or rifles. Also, you will get flexibility about what you can put inside the safe.
Big safe is also hard for thieves to steal, particularly if you bolt the safe on a concrete floor. Moreover, a large safe requires two or more persons to carry it, hence it is hard for anyone to break and steal your goods. Due to this, robbers are most likely to avoid a bigger safe. Also, all of your items will be fully protected when they are kept inside a safe.
Due to all the above reasons, you have to look after the size and capacity of the safe before purchasing it.
Lock style is also one of the key factors in a safe. Without a lock, you can’t open or close the safe similar to a door which can’t be opened without a lock. A Lock prevents unauthorized access to the safe. Hence you should search for a safe which consists of a lock and on which you can trust and easy to use. A lock should be built in a way so that can’t be simply avoided by someone who is attempting to break the safe and it should be difficult for you to enter the code or to change it. Thus, whenever you are planning to buy a safe please check the lock properly.
Most of the safes consist of either dial lock or electronic lock. It is certain that both the types of lock have infinite possibilities hence it is difficult to break. But, it is crucial to select an important combination and never share with anyone. You should never use repeated or consecutive numbers as it will be easy for anyone to guess.
Dial locks are hard to use and they also don’t require electricity to operate, which is an extra benefit. Also, several people find that it is difficult to enter the combination into a dial lock and it is also difficult to set and change a dial lock’s combination also. Due to this, a lot of people go for a digital combination lock.
Digital combination consists of a keypad where you can enter the code. After entering a code, the lock will be opened and provide access to the safe. For several people, it is simple to press buttons as compared to spinning a dial, hence they prefer digital lock instead of a dial lock.
Some of the important things you should keep in mind before using a digital lock. For instance, even though it is very simple to enter the combination into a digital lock, it is also simple to coincidently press wrong button as well. Most of the digital locks have a timeout period where you will be given chance to enter combination for five or even 10 times in a row where you will get password wrong for many times. This is to stop a robbery, however, you also have to wait in order to resolve the problem, which is problematic in case of emergency.
It is very simple to set the combination on electronic lock, however it is also simple to set your lock to the wrong combination. Hence, you will then have to call a locksmith to break into the safe in a situation where you enter the wrong combination.
One important thing to keep in mind is, that the electronic lock should have brain-box inside of the safe instead of outside. In case, the brain box is outside, then a robber can simply reach the power wires of the solenoid and unlock the safe using wires. This is result in weakening the safe. You should ensure that the lock is securely attached to the safe and isn’t only attached via glue or tape. Anytime you are finding a safe which has electronic lock, please ensure that it is secured properly.
Apart from the digital lock, there are also different types of lock. Several people like to use a safe which opens and closes with a key. Here, you don’t need to remember any kind of combination, but you make sure that you don’t lose the key either. Latest safes consist of consists of biometrics like a fingerprint to allow access to the safe. Several times safes consist of two mechanisms such as a key lock and a digital lock. Hence, you can opt for your desired safe.
As the lock the main part of the safe, you should make sure that you have picked a safe which consists of a lock you like. Majority of safes have a combination lock where you have to enter a code or a password to access the safe. Basically saying, combination locks are dial locks or they consist of a keypad to access the code. Please ensure that you have secure combination while using this kind of lock. If you are weak at remembering the combination, then you can definitely go for any other lock.
FAQs about Fireproof Safes
Various people want to buy a safe, but they have a lot of questions revolving in their mind. Some of them are given below:
1. What is the weight of a safe?
A regular 1.2cubic foot safe will weight anywhere from 40lbs to around 100 lbs. when its empty, based on the build quality. Thicker steel increase the weight
2. How are fireproof safes constructed?
In a fireproof shell, the interior is welded and the exterior shell is made using steel. Between each shell is a layer of amalgamate concrete that serves as fireproofing. The concrete consists of a material such as a fiberglass, vermiculite, and perlite which helps in absorbing the heat.
3. How to install a safe?
In order to keep things more secure, you can bolt down the safe on the floor or the counter. Moreover, you can put it at any place you want.
4. How to fully secure the best home safes?
If you have made a decision to bolt your safe down, then you will require a power drill, drill bits, plugs or bolts. Some important things to consider:
- Drill 2 or 4 holes on the floor where you want to install the safe
- Keep the safe where you want to on the floor and then mark the four sides of the safe using a marker
- Now, keep the safe aside and drill all the holes on the floor
- Insert the receptacle plugs into the holes
- Keep the safe back over the holes
- Keep the bolts through the holes and screw them into the plugs till the safe is tight against the floor or countertop
5. Are fire-proof safes actually fireproof?
Yes, up to a certain point. If anything is kept in under for a long time, it will obviously suffer some damage. While most of the fireproof safes can withstand 30 minutes of fire. As per industry experts, in a firehouse a room will burn for about 20 minutes, thus if a safe can withstand more 10 minutes or sometimes more, then the box would not endure any damage. Thus, while purchasing a safe, look for a safe which handle fire for 30 minutes or more.
6. Where should I keep my fireproof safe?
A fireproof safe should be placed on a concrete surface and also away from flammable objects. This will protect safe from any kind of fires and help to stop a fire from directly burning against the safe. When the fire is directly exposed on safe, the safe will catch the fire inside which means that the goods inside the safe will be exposed to more heat due to fire.
7. Can I set a time delay for unlocking?
There are several safes available in the market which allow you set time delayed unlocking. But, they are available in minority. Most of the home or office safe doesn’t contain this functionality.
8. What happens when the batteries die?
This is the only reason why you should have a keyed backup system in place. Batteries can die anytime. This situation can arise when you least expect it.
We hope that you have now decided which fireproof safe is best for your home or office. We hope that you liked our guide about the best fireproof safes. If you have any questions about the guide, you can ask them in the comment session below.
Lastly, don’t forget to share the list of Best Fireproof Safes 2019 with your friends and family members.
Best Fireproof Safes
- Best Fireproof Safes 2019
Top 10+ Best Fireproof Safes 2019 includes First Alert Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe, First Alert 2030F Fire and Water Safe, Stack-On Large Personal Safe with Electronic Lock, SentrySafe Fire and Water Safe & SentrySafe 500 Fire Safe Box.
User Review( votes)
- 1 Top 10+ Best Fireproof Safes 2019 – Reviews
- 1.1 1. First Alert Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Digital Safe
- 1.2 2. First Alert 2030F Fire and Water Safe
- 1.3 3. Stack-On Large Personal Safe with Electronic Lock
- 1.4 4. SentrySafe Fire and Water Safe
- 1.5 5. SentrySafe 500 Fire Safe Box
- 1.6 6. Honeywell 6104 Fire Resistant Steel Security Box
- 1.7 7. First Alert 2011F Fire Chest, 0.17 Cubic Foot
- 1.8 8. First Alert 3031F Deluxe Locking Steel Security Box
- 1.9 9. SentrySafe 0.28 CF Medium
- 1.10 10. SureSeal by FireKing SS104-A
- 1.11 Criteria used for selecting the Best Fireproof Safes
- 1.12 Fire Protection
- 1.13 Theft Protection
- 1.14 Water Protection
- 1.15 Size and Capacity
- 1.16 Lock Style
- 1.17 FAQs about Fireproof Safes
- 1.18 Conclusion