The Best Handpicked GoPro Cameras 2020 for Hunting [Buyer’s Guide And Reviews]: With every passing year, the types of equipment and tools that are used in hunting are just improving which is obviously a very good thing. Starting from polished hunting knives to GPS trackers to GoPro cameras, we have everything to help us out with a better hunting trip. Speaking of hunting equipment, the GoPro camera is one of the best technologies that have come into existence. These cameras are a bit different from the rest of the cameras that we use. GoPro cameras are particularly made for adventurous journeys such as a wild hunting trip out in the wilderness.
Top 5+ Best Handpicked GoPro Cameras 2020 for Hunting [Buyer’s Guide And Reviews]
With the help of these cameras, you can record every bit of your exciting hunting trip. And the fact that these cameras are meant for the wild and are 100 waterproof, you don’t have to worry about it much. If you are interested in buying a GoPro camera and wishing to take it out on a wild journey then, you have to make sure that you get the best. If you are confused with which one you should go for then, don’t worry because we have prepared a list of the best GoPro cameras for you. Have a look through our list given below.
Our List of Best GoPro Cameras for Hunting
The list of GoPro cameras that are listed below range from high-end to entry level. Depending on your use, you can choose the one that you want. All of them are handpicked products based on their quality and performance so; you need not worry about which one to go for. Because no matter which one you choose, you will get the same outcome. Here you go with the list.
- GoPro HERO5 Black (High-End Option)
- GoPro HERO Session (Entry-Level Use)
- GoPro HERO5 Session (Mid-Level Option)
- GoPro HERO6 Black (Most Up-to-Date Version)
1. GoPro HERO5 Black (High-End Option)
- Stunning 4k video and 12MP photos in single, burst and time lapse modes charger not included
- Durable by design, Hero5 black is waterproof to 33 feet (10 meter) without a housing
As you can already see that this product is a high-end one so, obviously you can expect it’s performance to be of the same range. This is one of the best GoPro cameras that you will find in the market. It has all the high-end features that you may be looking for. For people who are not on a tight budget can obviously go for this one.
- It comes with both preview and playback options.
- It also has other useful options such as settings change, trim your video and all of this can be done directly from the camera itself.
- It gives you high-quality 12MP photos along with 4k videos. All these come with plenty of features for you to experiment with your photos and videos.
- The camera is made durable so, that it can withstand the harsh conditions outside.
- With this product, you don’t have to fear the water as it is completely waterproof.
- The device is also equipped with one-button function and a simple touch display.
- The camera is designed to give you crystal-clear sound with pro-quality photos and smooth video.
- To set the standards high, the camera is also loaded with the GPS feature.
- The camera comes with a high charging speed, and it is also very portable.
- The capture feature in the camera allows you to watch everything that you are shooting.
- The product has great stability, so you don’t have to worry about getting blurry shots even when you are running down the stairs.
- The camera is loaded with a multi-directional recording system.
- It can support a total memory of 128GB.
- The stereo sound of the camera is incredible as it is equipped to create RAW WDR.
One thing that is clear from going through the list of features that for a high-end option camera this is perfect. It has all the necessary features that one may need in their GoPro. So if, you have a flexible budget then, you can obviously consider buying this camera. After all, it’s worth your money.
2. GoPro HERO Session (Entry-Level Use)
- Simple, grab and go operation with a compact, waterproof design and weight of just 2.6 ounce (74 grams), Hero session is the perfect camera for first time GoPro users
- Easy one button control press the button once to power on the camera and begin capturing video or photos automatically
For people who have never used a GoPro camera before they can blindly trust this product as it is particularly designed for the entry-level people. But truth be told, for an entry-level camera, it has more features than what you could have expected. It may be small in size, but it gives you great performance. Until and unless you use it, you wouldn’t trust our word. Try it out and know it for yourself.
- The camera is compact but comes with a great resolution.
- The product is quite easy to handle.
- The camera comes with one-button control.
- This camera is specially designed to withstand the most extreme of the conditions.
- The product is completely waterproof.
- It comes with a long-lasting battery so, you can be free from the tension of charging it every time.
- It has an LCD screen and is also Wi-Fi enabled.
- The camera also provides you with plenty of adjustment functions to make it convenient for you.
Truth is told, for an entry level use camera, it has more features than it should have. If this is your first GoPro then, it’s advisable that you opt for this option. It has all the cool features that you need and is designed to withstand the harsh conditions outside. So, instead of looking for any other option try out this one.
3. GoPro HERO5 Session (Mid-Level Option)
- The GoPro Hero 5 session includes: Hero5 session camera, standard frame, curved adhesive mount, flat adhesive mount, mounting buckle, and an USB c cable; Waterproof to 33 feet (10meter) without a...
- Make sure your GoPro is charged; To charge your camera, use USB cable and a computer or charge device manufactured by GoPro; If your camera freezes, press and hold the menu button for about eight...
This camera is not only durable, but it is also completely waterproof. Now, what more could you have possibly asked for in a GoPro camera? Starting from stylish looks to features, it has it all and therefore, it has made its way to our list of best-handpicked GoPro cameras for hunting. With this camera in hand, you can record everything you want. This way you will not miss a single moment of your glorious hunting trip.
- It is a waterproof product which means you can be completely free of any worries about it when you are near water.
- The camera has a durable built.
- The camera gives you 4k videos along with 10MP pictures. You can take pictures and shot videos in a burst, lapse and single modes using this device.
- The camera is equipped with electronic image stabilization which gives you the finest quality pictures and videos.
- Even the audio quality of the product is commendable.
- You can change settings and fine-tune your options.
- The FOV function in this camera eliminates the fisheye from your shots.
- The camera is also equipped with a lot of post-processing option so, that you can further work on your pictures and videos.
This is one of the best GoPro products that you will find in the market. It has all the amazing features that a GoPro camera should have. It may be a mid-level option camera, but it is no less in its performance. Until and unless you use the product, you wouldn’t know about its quality. If you are sure to go for a GoPro camera then, might as well you go for this one. It is guaranteed that you will not regret your decision. Use it and then decide.
4. GoPro HERO6 Black (Most Up-to-Date Version)
- HERO6 black automatically sends your footage to your phone where the app turns it into a quik story an awesome edited video
- With 4k60 and 1080p240 video, HERO6 black delivers 2x the performance compared to HERO5 black with an all new GP1 chip optimized for GoPro capture, HERO6 black delivers vastly improved image quality
This is perhaps the most advanced GoPro camera on our list. It has more features than any of the other GoPro cameras on our list. The fact that it is an improvised version, it has everything that you need. Just bring it home, and you will notice the difference. With this product, you will experience a whole new world through the lens.
- This is an improved version of HERO5, and therefore, it comes with better image stabilization and processing.
- The images and videos produced by this camera are of top-notch quality.
- The camera comes with touch-zoom features for your convenience.
- The product comes with the QuickStory feature with the help of which you can directly transfer all the pictures and videos to your phone.
- The camera is also equipped with a better voice control feature.
- The camera is GPS enabled.
- It has three microphones.
- The camera also comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- With the low-light images and videos function, you can even use it during the dawn or at dusk.
Currently, this product is one of the best-selling products on the market. If, you being a GoPro fan ignore this product then, you are surely missing a lot of things. The fact that it is an improved version, it has everything that you need in a GoPro camera. And, you should also know that this is considered to be one of the best Sports and Action video cameras. Try it yourself and know the difference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding GoPro Cameras for Hunting
Are GoPro cameras good for hunting?
When it comes to capturing outdoor adventure shots, there is nothing that beats the performance of GoPro cameras. They are built to shoot outdoors under various conditions. On top of that GoPro cameras are also waterproof which makes them an ideal option for hunters.
What are the features you should look for in your GoPro hunting camera?
When buying a GoPro camera for your hunting trips you should consider its quality, whether it’s waterproof, how many megapixels it offers, durability and detection range. These are the top features that you need in your hunting camera. The more features you have, the better it is for you.
Do all GoPro cameras come with the GPS feature?
Not all GoPro cameras are equipped with the GPS feature. You will find this option in the high-end cameras. If you are buying a GoPro for your hunting trips, then you are advised to get this feature as it may come in handy for you.
Are entry-level GoPro cameras good for hunting?
GoPro entry-level cameras that are used for hunting have more features than other high-end cameras on the market. So even with an entry-level GoPro camera, you can do a lot in the wild. The best thing about these cameras is that they are very user-friendly. So even if you are using it for the first time, you shouldn’t find it difficult to handle. Also, you are provided with a user manual to make things easy for you.
What are some useful tips to use a GoPro hunting camera?
If you have chosen GoPro to be your hunting camera then you should follow these tips to get the best results.
- Get close so that you can get a good shot. You should place the camera at a distance that feels comfortable to you. Make sure that you are getting the right angle.
- Use your GoPro hunting camera with a mount. There are tons of varieties of mounts available out there. Get the amount that will go with your camera.
- You also need to pay attention to the lighting. This is important so that you can get clear footage. The good thing about these cameras is that they have tons of lowlight settings. This allows you to shoot late in the evening and early in the morning. However, the footage looks the best when you shoot it under sunny conditions.
Are GoPro hunting cameras completely waterproof?
GoPro cameras are designed to be used underwater and in rain. If you can use these cameras under such critical situations, then it can almost handle any other watery situation that you face. This is why hunters prefer to go with GoPro cameras.
Are GoPro hunting cameras really expensive?
Many of you have this idea that GoPro hunting cameras are very expensive. Well, that is not the case. They have cameras in all ranges means everyone can afford them. Usually, the high-end, feature-rich cameras are expensive. Otherwise, the entry-level models are reasonably priced. In short, they have the option available for all types of buyers. But if you want the best results, then you should consider spending a few extra bucks.
Is it possible to shoot with GoPro cameras under low-light conditions in the dark?
One of the best things about GoPro hunting cameras is that they come with a variety of low light settings. This gives you the option to configure the camera as it is needed. With the help of a GoPro hunting camera, you can even shoot in the evening and early in the morning. They have very powerful cameras with great features.
So now that you know about all the best GoPro hunting cameras, you can decide for yourself that which one to go for. For your convenience, even the features of the cameras have been laid out in details. The one thing that you need to keep in your mind is that all these products more or less give you the same performance and that is the very reason that these products have ended up in our handpicked list. So instead of wasting your time, go for the one you like to experience the world differently.
- 1 Top 5+ Best Handpicked GoPro Cameras 2020 for Hunting [Buyer’s Guide And Reviews]
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding GoPro Cameras for Hunting
- 2.1 Are GoPro cameras good for hunting?
- 2.2 What are the features you should look for in your GoPro hunting camera?
- 2.3 Do all GoPro cameras come with the GPS feature?
- 2.4 Are entry-level GoPro cameras good for hunting?
- 2.5 What are some useful tips to use a GoPro hunting camera?
- 2.6 Are GoPro hunting cameras completely waterproof?
- 2.7 Are GoPro hunting cameras really expensive?
- 2.8 Is it possible to shoot with GoPro cameras under low-light conditions in the dark?
- 3 Conclusion